With Open Architecture, virtually all funds available for retirement plans are available on Worker401k. This means there are no proprietary funds or requirements, thus truly allowing for the selection of the best investments for each plan.
Along with an open selection of funds, the following features are available:
- Risk based allocation models
- Qualified Default Investment Alternatives (QDIA)
- Target Date Funds
- Automatic rebalancing of participant accounts
- Online investment fact sheets
- 24 x 7 online and mobile account access
Regardless of plan size, funds are monitored and reviewed on a quarterly basis. Services are designed to help both the sponsor and participant. Resources regarding investment selection, process, and review are available via WorkerServices.